Dr Issa clinic is located in Doctor Soliman Fakeeh Medical Center in Albasateen area of Jeddah city. This center is highly rated advanced medical center that accepts patients for different specialties and treat them by highly skilled and experienced hands, using the most updated equipments and technology.
This post is also available in: العربية
Since joining the center and occupying the position of ENT consultant, Dr Ibrahim Issa is working as a team with his colleagues trying to give the best medical service to the patients coming to the center in great honesty applying the uptodate medical protocols.
Dr Issa operates a specialized voice clinic which is specialized to treat patients with voice, vocal cords and larynx problems using the latest technology of devices and endoscopes and connected with a specialized speech and voice therapy department.
Dr Issa performs the surgical procedures that needs general anesthesia in the main Base of Dr Soliman Fakeeh Hospital campus.
Dr Issa clinic provides the following services as an example:
- Endoscopy of the nose and sinuses with video recording
- High definition endoscopy of the larynx and vocal cords with video recording
- Ear endoscopy and microscopy with video recording
- Treatment of ear. nose and throat infections
- Impacted wax removal by suction or irrigation under microscopic vision
- Clinical examination of the inner ear , balance testing and treatment of vertigo
- Treatment of nose bleeding and fractures
- Removal of foreign bodies of the ear, nose and throat
- Imaging of the ear and nose and sinuses by fully equipped radiology department
- Evaluation of hearing problems, hearing tests of different types
- Treatment of nose and sinus problems
- Performing the surgical procedures in the ear, nose and throat including for example:
- Endoscopic sinus surgery and polyps removal
- Myringotomy and grommet tubes insertion
- Removal of vocal cord polyps
- Treatment of laryngeal and bronchial narrowing
- Endoscopic laser assisted laryngeal tumors removal
- Treatment of vocal cord paralysis of different types (thyroplasty)
- All types of vocal cod injections under local anesthesia
- Endoscopic treatment of lacrimal duct problems (DCR)